Note to teachers: After twenty-five years of doing them, I have retired from making school visits. However, I still answer all snail and e-mail from my readers. And I am also willing to do conference calls or online chats with your students and I am on SKYPE if that will help. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I am in your neighborhood for a conference or signing or storytelling presentation, I hope you will stop by and visit for a while.
- 29-30/May1: speaking at SCBWI New England Conference, Springfield MA
- 3: Easthampton, MA: Afternoon Club
- 7: Heidi and I sign at the Hudson Book Fair in Hudson , NY
- 2: Easthampton, MA: Afternoon Club
- 13-16: Mexico to support the massive Spanish language DINO books celebration (may be postponed)
- May 25-September 9: In Scotland
- 24: Chappaqua (NY) Book Fest
- 1: Webinar 12×12 at 10 a.m.
- 13-16: Picture Book Boot Camp #5 Hatfield, MA
- 21: Monster Reading Easthampton MA
- 23: Awa’ with the Fairies—poetry/songs with Lui Collins, Donna Hebert, me
- 26: Washington D,C, Green Earth Book Awards
- 12: Rochester (NY) Book Fair
- 18: Carle Museum Chanukah Book Panel: with Barbara Goldin, Leslea Newman, Mordicai Gerstein, Rich Michelsen and me