Note to teachers: After twenty-five years of doing them, I have retired from making school visits. However, I still answer all snail and e-mail from my readers. And I am also willing to do conference calls or online chats with your students and I am on SKYPE if that will help. I can be reached at email@example.com. If I am in your neighborhood for a conference or signing or storytelling presentation, I hope you will stop by and visit for a while.
- September 28: Amherst, MA 6-6:30 reading from newly published The Emily Sonnets, and signing at the Emily Dickinson House
- September 29: Conway, MA Festival of the Hills 11 a.m. signing with Heidi Stemple at the book tent
- October 12-14: Brattleboro, Vt. Literary Festival one of the featured readers/presenters for adults reading poems from Things to Say to a Dead Man and the brand new Ekaterinislav , as well as also doing a presentation to children
- October 20: Duluth, MN, reading of Ekaterinslav poems at the local synagogue
- October 21: Duluth, MN, speech called “SoulMates” about religious/spiritual books for children and young adults, also at the local synagogue
- October 23: Minneapolis, MN, Magers & Quinn bookstore, reading from Ekaterinislav and Things to Say to a Dead Man
- October 27: South Hadley MA, Odyssey Bookstore pre-Halloween signing and reading for children, especially from Last Laughs
- November 1: St Andrews, Scotland, University of Scotland Andrew Lang lecture (first woman to ever give it!!!) about folklore v fakelore, evening, time and place to be announced
- November 10: Rochester NY Bookfair, one of the featured presenter/signers.
- December 15: Concord, MA museum Tree Decorating with Heidi Stemple